|We are currently not accepting members.
Season and Weather
The snow has finally melted. We've made it though another harsh and long leafbare, everyone! We thank you for your everlasting toughness for living though it. The first flowers are blooming. Let us begin the Newfleaf feast! However, we advise everyone to keep a lookout for hungry rouges and foxes and badgers. Stay safe!
The Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass outside the territory without the leader's permission.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice unless one will be assigned to him or her in the near future.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
11. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is not from the clan.
12. The word of the Clan Leader is law.
13. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.